Monday 11 March 2013

Shakira...

Do you ever get the urge to just get up, dance badly and sing out of tune and really loud?
Well I had that today, so I got spotify up and found years worth of Shakira in many languages. There I was, singing loudly and having fun, its the best music to do that with.

I think Shakira should do a comeback, not that she's ever really gone anywhere but still, you know what I mean...

She's legendary and so is her music... Let's have a look at what she's been up to since her debut in 1991...

[Insert tape rewinding sound]

Firstly there was...
Magia (1991) 
Peligro (1993) 
Pies Descalzos (1995) 
Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998) 
Laundry Service (2001) 
Fijación Oral Vol. 1 (2005) 
Oral Fixation Vol. 2 (2005) 
She Wolf (2009) 
Sale el Sol (2010)

I don't know about you but Laundry Service is my favourite, nothing can beat Whenever, Wherever. I know you're all agreeing with me as you read this (don't lie). I doesn't even matter if it's a guilty pleasure.

Oh and don't forget Hips Don't Lie, that is the perfect hoovering song.

One last song that you should listen to, that is beyond brilliant, has Shakira featured in it. It's none other that Beyoncé and Shakira, just get up and dance, no reason not to.

She's done well for herself and shes even got a cute little baby boy. 

Now you've all had an insight into more guilty pleasures of mine, I wouldn't mind suggestions, if you're a band that wants a review, I'm happy to do anything, just leave a comment down below or find me on twitter @LHutchon

Moustacheyousomething.

No comments:

Post a Comment