Sunday 29 April 2012

FOSTER THE PEOPLE FEEDBACK

OHH EMM GEEE!
That gig was the best gig I've ever been to! And I've seen Olly Murs! Now that is saying something!

So back to the gig...
I wish I could go back to the gig..

It was epic! Mark Foster is gorgeous I'm sorry but he is, Cubbie was further away than the rest of them, tucked up in the corner-being the shy person he is- and the other Mark was closer to us. 
I was dead center and in the front row, being pushed up against the bars. I've never been so squashed at a gig, but seriously I'd do it again and again, if I could see Foster The People again.

So this is the set list...
And even though I said in my last blog that I didn't like 'Warrant' I know kinda LOVE it! It's so good live. 


So thank you to Mark Foster, Cubbie Fink, and Mark Pontius for being the best band I've ever seen!

Oh and thanks again Mark Foster for standing right in front of me all night and then coming and climbing on the bar in front of me at the end, I used your shoelace to help me stand up.


 Moustacheyousomething.

No comments:

Post a Comment