Tuesday 10 April 2012

Introduction to Moustacheyousomething...

Introduction...
 
Well I don’t know if anyone will actually read this but it’s worth a go.

I’m Moustacheyousmething and this is my blog. I’m obsessed with music, I can not live with out it. I am always listening to some sort of it.

Now I can’t really stand classic, but I’ll give anything a go, any suggestions and I’ll telly you what I think.

I have a few people that I love beyond anything…

Mr David Bowie is my first, I’d give anything to meet him and see him play live.

The Cure are my next, (I have a slight weird crush on Robert Smith) I want to see The Cure live really bad! I want to go to Reading to see them. Close to me is best.

My final band I would have loved to have seen are The Beatles. John, Paul, George and Ringo. I would’ve died if I saw them. But I’ve seen a tribute so that’s close enough.

I read NME for new bands because well I find new people to listen to, which I love.

I honestly can’t say what my favourite genre is because I try all sorts.
I’d love it if someone would talk back and ask me some questions about music, I’d love to see what you think.


Moustacheyousomething.

No comments:

Post a Comment