Friday 11 May 2012

Introducing Fight The Dice...

So there's this band, they're called Fight The Dice. I'm going to tell you some information on them...

Fight The Dice are a 5 person rock band from Telford (UK). And well they're 

unlike ANYTHING you have ever heard.

Their roles in the band are as follows...

Vocals: Ben Jackson

Lead Guitar: Jack Turner

Guitar/Synth: Tom Worrall

Bass: Sam Jackson

Drums: Phil Beauchamp

You guy's should check out their music, and their YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/FightTheDiceOfficial trust me you'll love their music, it's so 'Addictive'.

They have an EP that has been released already 10 day's ago so go to iTunes and buy it!!!
EP- Something I Can't Handle
-Addictive
-The Edge
-Didn't you know?

Seriously guys this band is actually amazingly good, I know I say that a lot, but I love music and I know good music when I hear it.

This is the picture of their EP.


So everyone has to listen to this awesome band and love them because I know you will.


Moustacheyousomething. 

P.S. Keep Calm and Listen to Fight The Dice...



No comments:

Post a Comment