Friday 25 May 2012

What I'm listening to at the moment...

So there's this band, We The Kings and they've been around since 2005. Well I like them. They're pretty cool. Their songs get in your head and well for me that's a great thing! Beats lift music anyday... I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave so put your hands up...


There's also We Are Scientists, well there are no words. But I actually have to tlak about them. My friend got me into them, thank goodness! Haha.
I think their greatest song is, Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt, from their album With Love and Squalor, it's so addictive!


There's also a band called 2:54, now I was surprised when I listened to them because I got a suggestion to do so, and I started thinking, yeah they sound cool, but I was expecting a male singer but instead it was two women, I was pleasantly surprised. Give them a listen...


I also really like Lana Del Rey at the moment, I hear her on the radio and I turn it up, yes some people think she's a little 'boring' and 'depressive' but if you listen to her album and her lyrics you'll be surprised at how up beat she can be. So tell me what you think about her. I really like 'Blue Jeans' it's my favourite.


There's also this band Don Broco, well they're pretty cool they're a bit like 'All american rejects' meet 'all time low' it's different but alternative rocky music, I like it. I like Dream Boy and Beautiful Morning the most.


Now there is also Benjamin Francis Leftwich, he has a soft voice that's really calming and the melody's in the music are just so soothing. I love Atlas Hands, it has so much meaning to the song, and it's enchanting to listen to.


I'm really getting back into Keane, their new album is on Spotify and I love listening to it, yes they sound like the old Keane, but it's so great to hear from Mr Chaplin again. The album is called Strange Land, I have a feeling that it's going to do well.


Finally the people I've listened to most recently are Lonsdale Boys Club, I saw them live when I went to see Olly Murs and I've liked them for ages when they were first starting out, they are great, and have such catchy songs, my favourite song of theirs has to be Hooligans and Hulagirls, then obviously Sista Shake and Light Me Up. 


So that's it, the latest and Artists I've been listening to recently.


Any suggestions for me to listen to any other music are welcome!


Moustacheyousomething. 

No comments:

Post a Comment