Thursday 3 May 2012

'Love is a four letter word'


Jason Mraz has done it again.
First is was Waiting for My Rocket to Come, 
then it was Mr A-Z 
then the amazing We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.
To now. Love is a Four Letter Word!
It's amazing, he has yet again made my day with his upbeat, secret giving, mind blowingly great music!
And he's only 34. 


Yeah his new album is no 'I'm Yours' but sure is good!


The track listing is this...

The Freedom Song
Living in the Moment
The Woman I Love
I Won't Give Up
5/6
Everything Is Sound
93 Million Miles
Frank D. Fixer
Who's Thinking About You Now?
In Your Hands
Be Honest
The World as I See It
I'm Coming Over

So if you guys (if anyone reads this) want to listen to Mr Mraz and then tell me which song's your favourite? :)

Moustacheyousomething. 


1 comment: