Thursday 10 May 2012

Jack is back...

Jack White is back and it's a very good thing!

So a couple of months ago I went out and got NME and it was all about Mr Jack White, and it informed me on the fact that he is back.


I got a suggestion of who to listen to, as you can probably guess I had to listen to Jack White's new album. I did. And I fell in love with his voice. I can't really explain it, it's a little husky, I do love it, although it does sort of sound like he's singing through a megaphone... Maybe that's it?


This is the track listing...
Missing Pieces
Sixteen Saltines
Freedom and 21
Love Interruption
Blunderbuss
Hypocritical Kiss
Weep Themselves to Sleep
I'm Shakin'
Trash Tongue Talker
Hip (Eponymous) Poor Boy
I Guess I Should Go to Sleep
On and On and On
Take Me with You When You Go


I have to say my favourite one has to be 'Weep Themselves to Sleep' it's a catchy song and it has an amazing piano part in it.


So I think whoever reads this should definitely go and listen to JACK WHITE!


Oh and talking of NME, since I went to Foster The People, they've done a review of it from the night I went, my brother, my friend and I are in the picture :).


Any suggestions for music are very welcome with me, just comment. Thanks.




Moustacheyousomething.

No comments:

Post a Comment