Sunday 6 May 2012

Mystery Jets

Have been around for 7 years and are my new love...

I can't get enough of the classic 'Two Doors Down' by this amazing band.

My brother recently went to see them live and I asked him to text me what he thought after he'd been, his exact words were... 'Mystery jets are AWESOME :D!' So, I'm guessing they are as good as they are, on the album as they are live (if not better) because he does know his music. :)

They've recently had a new album come out, if any of you don't know what it is it's called 'Radlands' check it out, you wont regret it :).

I know I'm late in liking them, but still they are great, their music is uplifting and enjoyable. I really do like them.

If anyone has a suggestion of a band, no matter old or new, that you want me to listen to then tell you how I feel about them please comment on a post and help me discover loads more music!!

Moustacheyousomething. 

No comments:

Post a Comment