Friday 29 June 2012

Biggest Guilty Pleasures... 

Top 5...

I have an iPod and a MP3 player, they both are full of songs, I lead people to believe that they are all good and nothing weird on there, well lets have a look at what guilty pleasures I really have....

At number 5... this is guilty pleasure is one that would make you either turn your music right down so only you could hear it or turn it right up so everyone could hear it with you, is....
Justin Bieber, Boyfriend- Definitely one to be turn right down so I can only hear it, I just find it really catchy and it makes me go all giggly, it's weird I know I shouldn't like it but I just have to listen to it...

At 4... I'm going to share with you is something I think is actually really cool, it's by Guns N' Roses, it isn't a serious song, it's just something that you can get your own back to someone, it's the awesome song... 'I used to love her'. For those in the know, you'll know that it is a good song and that it is funny, the fact that they 'used to love her, but i had to kill her,' because she was annoying them, I would definitely turn this one up for the world to hear.

At 3... This one is more embarrassing than the Bieber, its Natasha Bedingfield, 'These words are my own' it's catchy and well it's one that makes you just want to jump up and sing along, it's so old yet always makes you have a good time, teehee. This one makes me turn it right up!

At number 2 I asked my friend what her biggest guilty pleasure was, she started by saying Rihanna, because she doesn't really like her, but I wanted something better and something that would make someone think, 'really?!' So I asked her for her real guilty pleasure and she said someone that I needed to check out... Her biggest Guilty Pleasure is Mr David Lee Roths, 'Yankee Rose', I listened to it and it's really cheesy, yet oddly good, so for Jenny I'd definitely turn this one up! 
hellosirpleasedtomeetyou.tumblr.com < check out here tumblr...

And finally number 1, the most embarrassing piece of music that I listen to is...
Whitney Houston 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody', I can't help it especially when it does the 'I wanna fell the Heat with somebody' You just need to sing along really badly and kick out the dad dancing moves, it's a classic, and it is 100% one that I will always turn right up!!


If you have any Guilty Pleasures that you want to share, comment below or tweet me @LHutchon :)


Moustacheyousomething.

No comments:

Post a Comment