Tuesday 26 June 2012

Russell Michael. That is all.

I got this twitter update saying that I had more followers, so I went on to see who are they are and to follow them back, and I had random ones from people who like what I tweet, but I had this one from someone called Russell Michael, I'd heard of him and I wanted to know where from, so I went to Google and found him. 


Russell Michael, is so incredibly talented. Not only does he write and sing all of his songs, he also does the whole producing-engineering-recording, I think this is because he wants to feel connected with the whole song, not letting any one else do it for him. He also likes to do it because he likes to think of himself as a 'a painter with sound', I too think he is the sound painter.


I found some background information about him, it's rather interesting.
He grew up in South Africa, but he moved to London in 2008 to follow finally his dreams, I can only hope he has found what he wanted, I can say that his fans are so glad he decided to do so ;).


He was in rock band before, but that was short lived, it slowly deteriorated, but I'd say their loss our gain.


He used to play the violin, and the piano after studying them in high school, after that he thought he'd have a crack at the drums, so he got a drum machine, which he got in the best, most rock and roll way, he busked and raised the money! I for one find that truly inspiring, if you want something so bad you have to go and get it, no matter what. He used to bush at Johannesburg International Airport with his Violin. 




Russell has plenty of music out there, and he gives it away for free, so get to his website, and get to loving him, because he really deserves it, his music is inspirational.


http://russellmichael.com/blog/


Some of his songs include...


We Got Something
All I Want
One Step Closer
Remember
Who You Are
Days Just Slip Away
Pride 
The Next Line
And there are many more!






If anyone has suggestions for my next blog, tweet me @LHutchon or comment below :) 


Moustacheyousomething. 

No comments:

Post a Comment