Friday 1 June 2012

Hang 'em High

So I got this message on twitter from this band wanting me to check out their facebook page


http://www.facebook.com/HangemHighband

So I did as I was asked and well I was really happy with what I heard.
Their EP is out in 2 weeks and I'm incredibly excited!
The EP is called 'Back when...' and every other song is a working title, so as you can see they're very new, and just starting out, but don't let this stop you form loving them, they are a very good new band. And I love their music.

Their demo 'Run Little Runaway' is just great! It's so catchy! Honestly guys go and listen!
You can also find it on SoundCloud...

http://soundcloud.com/hangemhigh

So here's a little information about them...

They are a 3 piece band from Watford.
There's...

Jason Houlihan on Vocals and Guitar,

Luke Godfrey on Bass,
and
Robbie Boot on Drums.



They play Alternative / rock/ punk :)


So go to their band page, give them a cheeky like and listen, and LOVE them :)

Oh and also keep your eyes open for their EP in TWO weeks :)

Any suggestions on othermusic, and comments on Hang 'em High's music either tweet me or comment below :)
Thanks guys!

Moustacheyousomething.  


No comments:

Post a Comment